IT Software QA Advisor - W2 contract-100% remote
Area of expertise:
This is a W2 contract only- no C2C-100% remote
Job Title: IT Software QA Advisor
- Candidate with strong experience working with: TFS, Visual Studio, Web and Load testing Web Applications, Web Services and Mobile Applications; previous experience in Insurance industry is a Big Plus.
- Provide leadership and initiative in a team environment.
- Work with the development team review business requirements and determine test approaches, develop test plans, methods and requirements such as, functional, regression, Performance and Load
- Experience with Microsoft Tools (TFS, Test Manager, Visual Studio)
- Develop, execute and validate test cases and create defects.
- Experience with load testing, performance testing using visual studio
- Develop and maintain new and existing test scripts.
- Review and audit testing results. Track problems/bugs and fixes.
- Prepare and validate test plan documents and reports. Maintain all QA related processes and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred
- Minimum 5 years hands-on software testing experience using QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Experience testing web application ,mobile and Web Services
- Experience in creating and executing manual test cases
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with Web and load testing using visual studio
- Experience in a SCRUM/Agile environment
- P & C insurance or insurance industry experience a big plus
- lan and execute system to system integration testing.
- Work with QA Team and create QA strategies.
- Experience testing Web Application , Mobile and Web Services
- Respond to complex, escalated client inquiries/requests for technical/operational test support.
- Mentor the technical and professional development of colleagues in less than senior positions.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.