IT Business Analyst
Area of expertise:
Avanade is growing and seeking an IT Business Analyst to work with our Talent Acquisition Systems.
Our business analysis teams analyze business stakeholder needs and determine the IT and vendor solutions best suited to meet them. This involves working with business stakeholders and super users to understand existing business processes and requirements and documenting requirements.
As a Business Analyst on this team, you will play an important role in collaborating with the team to create critical deliverables to key stakeholders. You will be part of requirements gathering, analysis and management; project and communications plan creation; and issue identification and resolution.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Delivering Projects to meet business needs and enable business outcomes, leveraging existing platforms and Microsoft capabilities and services with heavy focus on capabilities such as SharePoint & Teams.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with stakeholders/users and delivery partners sometimes including Global Delivery Network teams and vendors
- Own the creation of relevant requirement documentation
- Contribute to business case assessment, development and documentation
- Identify risks and issues and escalate as necessary
- Transfer functional requirements to development and test teams
- Defining criteria for project success with appropriate stakeholders, monitoring performance via metrics, issues, risks and scope changes, and providing a summary of overall performance with Business and IT stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Identifying, logging, monitoring, escalating and communicating issues/risks, ensuring timely assignment and resolution
- Participate in peer review sessions and collaborate with colleagues through quality improvements and education
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements: You likely possess a broad range of skills, including:
- Strong understanding of and experience in SDLC
- Ability to translate business requirement into technical designs and communicate effectively with technical people and in turn take technical designs and reinterpret into business terminology
- Experience in Agile project management and delivery
- Experience facilitate User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to identify and communicate project issues and risks
- Self-starter, highly motivated, excellent team player
- Proven experience facilitating stakeholder interviews and group workshops effectively
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely possess at least 2+ years of relevant professional experience. Working with HR systems not required, but preferred
Scrum.org agile certifications, MSFT Certifications
Preferred Education Background:
You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology or similar degree. IIBA certification is nice to have.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.