HR Technology Program Manager
Area of expertise:
- Effectively plan, manage, monitor, and deliver technology programs within the HR IT space, involving complex scope, multiple workstreams and interdependencies.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders within Avanade’s HR and IT teams to ensure quality solutions meet expected business outcomes.
- Utilize program management tools, methods and best practices to assemble program plans that align with expectations of stakeholders and meet business needs.
- Align programs with other initiatives and manage cross-project collaborations and dependencies
- Determine resource needs, assign tasks and responsibilities to program team, develop schedule to ensure timely completion of program.
- Drive execution plans, timelines and manage risks & contingencies.
- Manage communication and engagement with program sponsors, stakeholders, and business communities
- Define and collect the measurements that gauge the success of given IT projects and solutions.
- Positive attitude, proactive / hands-on approach to problem-solving, able to exercise great judgment, and strong partner & team player.
- Willingness to get hands on when necessary to ensure quality requirements, designs, testing and delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders within the context of the program
- Excellent communications (written/verbal) and organizational skills
- Experience working with HR technologies and platforms, with an understanding of core HR business processes
- 5+ years experience implementing technical projects and programs to deliver HR technologies in a complex, global context
- Program Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Familiarity with agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.