HR Specialist, Talent Communities (flexible location within NA)
Area of expertise:
Together we go beyond.
As an HR Specialist in the Talent Communities Community of Expertise (CoE), you are a strategic consultant responsible for managing the TC Lead Enablement Programs. By enabling our Talent Community Leads (TCLs) you are helping to Ready, Develop, and Engage our TC Members by enhancing our TCL population capabilities. In addition to enabling our TCLs, the TC&L Consultant needs to coordinate specific TC/Department details required to ensure that activities are executed efficiently and effectively at global-, area-, and regional-levels.
You are part of a larger CoE that enables effective people leadership for Career Advisors, TCLs, and other leaders.
Data analysis (quantitative & qualitative), execution excellence, alignment to Avanade’s Ambition 2025 strategy, and Change Management are key to your work. You work closely with various teams across Avanade, including operational teams in Avanade’s ATC, colleagues across HR, Capability Leads as well as the Ambition 2025 team. You manage multiple projects at the same time: attention to detail and an interest in strategic process design and employee experience are essential to help continue to elevate the TC experience.
Day-to-day you will:
- Act as a key point of contact (SME) within and outside of the team to ensure connection, integration of other relevant work streams, and offer a timely response to requests from our TC leaders and wider TC community.
- Create and manage individual and team presentations by curating content for presentations to diverse audiences
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and surveys, utilize program management tools, build and execute strategic change plans to ensure people can transition to new ways of working.
- Work with Regional and Global TC Leads to enhance global-regional interlock by translating high-level strategies into specific initiatives and activities for implementation, fulfilling system update requests, and driving change through content updates and meeting presentations.
- Manage stakeholder relationships/needs both internal and external to the CoE.
- Work independently and manage ambiguity, leveraging cross-team resources as needed.
- Collect, integrate, and analyze data from multiple sources to support business cases and inform next actions.
- Follow through on implementation, fulfilling system update requests, curating content, scheduling and facilitating meetings
- Partner with the CA Effectiveness Manager
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project/program management, tracking and follow through
- Highly proficient with MS Office products, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and PowerBI
- Excellent organizational, process design and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder focus and consultative approach exhibiting a strong partnership mindset.
- Strong action-orientation and drive for results
- Passion for Strategic HR as a driver of business results
- Ability to understand the business context, identify key issues, and apply your knowledge to drive solutions
You likely possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, Business Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree is preferred but not required.
You likely have 1-3 years of relevant experience.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.