HR Service Delivery - Service Specialist
Area of expertise:
|Want to be challenged in your work? So do we.|
- Partner with the Service Manager to support the service roadmap
- Understand the nuances of the technical configuration of tools, the roles required to enable, and the step-by-step processes required to deliver the service end to end
- Analyze and continually improve HR processes. Identifying opportunities to improve time to deliver, errors, security handling and handoffs
- Gather requirements and details to support new or evolving features and functionality in supporting tools and process
- Manage change processes that enable new features and functionality for the technology leveraged
- Create documentation that supports the business (HR svc tools and job aids, templates etc.)
- Support the development & training of Local HR and the agent teams on existing, new or changing processes
- Business analysis, Process Specialist or HR field experience
- Quality-driven, thorough, and excellent HR process understanding
- Strong skills in Business Analysis/Requirements Definition
- Proven skills documenting, assessing, and optimizing HR processes across an area
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with all, strong intercultural skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal-Strong English language skills, other languages a plus
- Excellent organizational capability.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams with competing priorities at any given time-Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Technical aptitude in SharePoint for portal, collaboration and automation activities
- Ability to succeed in an environment that demands flexibility and offers ambiguity; driven.
- Ability to interact with all levels of people.
- Fluent English language skills
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.