HR Service Adviser
Area of expertise:
- Define and govern global HR processes based on industry best practice and local Avanade practices
- Identify market best practices including Accenture and Microsoft with a view to service excellence, scalability, efficiency, legal and policy compliance
- Benchmark against internal Avanade HR practices as well as best practices in Service center delivery environments
- Establish and evolve core HR metrics and cost/resource factors in partnership with Accenture, our service delivery provider
- Ensure effective service reviews (monthly or quarterly) with each region facilitating meaningful conversations about services provided, service opportunities, trends, insights, absorption and adoption
- Review/Document/Train and improve "core" HR processes across the organization
- Partner with local HR teams to review existing process workflows and documentation to identify gaps and opportunities to refine process based on global standards and need for local variation
- Create and maintain quick reference guides and other HR job aids and training for HR members worldwide on core HR practices
- Produce and maintain process descriptions, HR tools and job aids, templates etc.
- Continuously improve HR processes in close partnership with regions/areas
- Review/Update HR processes with support from HR Service Center teams
- Refine processes based on changes to process model
- Identify opportunities, coordinate and deliver training to HR Services Center staff on new/modified processes
- Coordinate and deliver regular communications and connection points with Services Centers to ensure a strong partnership and connection as well as a pulse on the engagement of the Services Center team
- Support development of global Services Center and local HR knowledge base
- Work with regional teams and content mgmt. to ensure existing Ping content is a useful, up-to-date HR and employee resource
- Has a critical role in the change request process, logging change requests, reviewing change requests for prioritization, and partnering as appropriate with local and program teams to ensure process and enhancement details
- Partner with HR+ to identify opportunities and to optimize manual localized HR processes through adoption in Ping other technologies
- Effectively sync with Service Managers regularly to ensure a strong partnership proactively looking for opportunities to enhance services and efficiency.
- An escalation point for major service issues and defects, partnering to ensure proper escalation and management of the issue, communications and ultimately issue/defect fix.
- Prior experience in HR service delivery or strong HR field experience, ideally in a generalist role within an international environment
- Quality-driven, thorough and excellent HR process understanding
- Strong skills in Business Analysis/Requirements Definition
- Proven skills documenting, assessing, and optimizing HR processes across an area
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with all HR teams world-wide including, strong intercultural skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong English language skills, other languages a plus
- Excellent organizational capability.
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams with competing priorities at any given time
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to succeed in an environment that demands flexibility and offers ambiguity; driven.
- Ability to interact with all levels of people.
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, another related field, or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You likely have about 3-5+ years of increasingly diverse or complex HR field or process/consulting experience; Previous experience in working within an international environment; Previous experience with Accenture business units a plus
- You are likely to have 2+ years interacting with senior leaders (regional, area, or global)
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.