HR Business Partner, Senior Consultant
Area of expertise:
* 12 - 18 Month Maternity Cover *
As an HR Business Partner, you can expect a diverse and varied range of responsibilities. You oversee the entire lifecycle of our employees and are a competent partner in all aspects of human resources management. At Avanade you become part of a modern, dynamic, and international company where you can contribute your ideas and become part of a unique culture.
Avanade HR is a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all our employees to deliver high performance to our clients.
A key component of the HR function is - sustainability - making sure we are setting our workforce up to grow and develop in a way that is meaningful for them.
About the role:
The UK&I Human Resources team is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team.
Your tasks. Your chances. Your challenges.
- Drive key HR topics including support across the business to ensure strong engagement and retention of our people
- Ensure execution of HR processes (Performance Management, Compensation, Talent Management…).
- Active consultation of our employees in all HR-related topics and processes.
- Advice and support for managers in their leadership role and responsibility.
- Trusted advisor for your client groups working closely with them on all people related matters
- Support and partly independent execution of various local and global HR projects.
- Close cooperation with the wider HR team
Our qualifications as a top employer.
At Avanade, you get both the advantages of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and appreciative supervisors who support goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory program, personal career advisor, mentoring programme, buddy.
- Investment in your personal development and training
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Digital Workplace and Home Office capability.
- Proven track record of acting as the primary HR BP contact for client groups
- Experience of working with a remote client groups who are dispersed across multiple sites
- Experience of working in a global HR organisation – offshore, centres of excellence
- Robust project management mindset
- Passion for data and analytics in helping to drive people initiatives
- Strong ER experience (appeals, grievances, performance management guidance etc)
- Experience managing engagement surveys including actions from the results.
- Experience managing a complex and detailed performance management process including supporting managers and employees through deadlines and expectations.
- High performer development and retention, talent reviews and succession planning
- Strong communicator with an ability to tailor their approach to match audience requirements and confidence to challenge the status quo.
- Must be a strong team player who is also able to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills at all levels in the organisation
- Proven ability of managing Stakeholders through change and challenging processes
- Highly organised and ability to juggle multiple priorities whilst managing client expectations and delivering desired outcomes
- Looking to improve constantly – personally, as a team and organisation.
- Proven track record of acting as the primary HRBP contact for client groups.
- CIPD qualified (desirable not essential).
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.