Governance, Risk & Compliance - Senior Analyst
Area of expertise:
Avanade UK is looking to hire an experienced Governance, Risk and Compliance Senior Analyst for our UK Security Consulting practice. This role may require travel across the UK, however, during Covid19 travel to client’s site is not required. Office location can be Manchester, London, Warwick, Newcastle or Edinburgh.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
About the role:
As a Governance, Risk and Compliance Senior Analyst, you will be working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects whilst supporting consultants and managers. This role is customer facing and you will play an active role in transforming our client’s Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms through designing and implementing of technologies and aiding the business in changing business process across HR, Security, and IT to adopt the many benefits of Governance, Risk and Compliance Solutioning. You are comfortable meeting clients and contributing to workshops across Human Resources, Information Technology, Security and Application Owners. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing team in the Compliance and Governance Business inside Avanade with significant career progression.
Our Security team is now looking for a Compliance and Governance Senior Analyst to join our ever-growing team. To hit the ground running, you should have deep technical skills including:
- Good understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance principles and best practices
- Awareness of different security standards that clients are subject to such as PCI DSS or ISO27001
- Familiar with different Governance and Compliance offerings in the market
- Experience in contributing to governance, compliance and/or cloud security assessments
- Experience in assisting to develop security policies against best-practices or industry regulations
- Proven experience working directly with clients, as part of a team delivering security solutions
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle such as discovery, design, build, test and deployment of security solutions
To be considered for this role you bring proven experience and good understanding of Compliance and Governance technologies, including DLP, Compliance Center, Retention, Records Management, Legal hold, e-Discovery.
You also have a strong foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack. Experience and subject matter expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred. This is focused around maintaining and retaining data, GDPR, Data Subject Requests, Deletion and Clean-up of data, and helping construct a Records Management Data Lifecycle:
- Records Management
- Data Governance
- Retention Management
- Legal Hold
- Data Loss Prevention and Classification
- Data Lifecycle Management
- E-Discovery and Advanced E-Discovery
- Business Planning and Strategy Planning
- Key Stakeholder Management
- Business Transformation Skills
- Security Standards such as PCI DSS, FCA Regulations, ISO27001/2, NIST, etc.
Additionally, candidates should demonstrate some knowledge, experience, or hold certifications, in the following areas:
- Cloud security
- Microsoft Compliance center
- Security assessment
Some of the Benefits we offer:
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
- 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
- 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
- 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.