Governance, Risk & Compliance - Consultant / Senior Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade UK is looking to hire an experienced Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant/ senior Consultant (depending upon expertise and experience) for our UK Security Consulting practice. This is a consultancy role which requires travel across the UK, however, during Covid19 travel to client’s site is not required. Office location can be Manchester, London, Warwick, Newcastle or Edinburgh.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
About the role
As a Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant, you will be working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects. This role is a customer facing and you will play an active role in transforming our client’s Compliance and Governance platforms through designing and implementing of GRC technologies and aiding the business in changing business process across HR, Security, and IT to adopt the many benefits of Compliance and Governance Solutioning. You are comfortable meeting clients and leading workshops across Human Resources, Information Technology, Security and Application Owners. Furthermore, you are comfortable in managing workstreams and delivering value to clients whilst meeting project deliverables and timelines. This is a fantastic opportunity to head up and grow the Compliance and Governance Business inside Avanade with significant career progression.
Our Security team is now looking for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Consultant to join our ever-growing team. To hit the ground running, you should have deep technical skills including:
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) in designing and implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions.
- Proven experience with at least two end to end deliveries of Governance, Risk and Compliance Technologies.
- You will deliver throughout the project lifecycle hence is its important you are comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of Compliance and Governance Solutions.
- Experience in conducting Governance, Compliance and/or Cloud Security assessments to establish current maturity and future state target operating models.
- Development and implementation of security policies against best-practices or industry regulations.
- To be considered for this role you bring proven experience and deep understanding Compliance and Governance technologies, including DLP, Compliance Center, Retention, Records Management, Legal hold, e-Discovery.
You also have a strong foundation across the wider security solutions. Experience and subject matter expertise in at least three of the technologies listed below is preferred. This is focused around maintaining and retaining data, GDPR, Data Subject Requests, Deletion and Clean-up of data, and helping construct a Records Management Data Lifecycle. This would also include working with C-level, and DPO level in the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Data Governance
- Records Management
- Data Retention Management
- Legal Hold
- Data Loss Prevention and Classification
- Data Lifecycle Management
- E-Discovery and Advanced E-Discovery
- Business Planning and Strategy Planning
- Key Stakeholder Management
- Business Transformation Skills
- Security Standards such as PCI DSS, FCA Regulations, ISO27001/2, NIST etc.
Additionally, candidates should demonstrate knowledge, experience or hold certifications in the following areas:
- Vendor equivalent certifications
Some of the Benefits we offer:
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
- 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
- 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
- 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.