Global Smart Spaces Lead
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
At Avanade our vision is to be the leading innovator in Workplace Experience by 2023, creating impactful and motivational Employee and Customer Experiences through the power of the Microsoft ecosystem.
We help clients to re-imagine their Workplace Experience (WX) to help increase productivity, responsiveness and security. Above all else, we believe that employee experiences should be equal to customer experiences - in the new world of work this is no longer a "nice to have" but a business imperative! Unlocking the Employee Experience removes cultural barriers, unlocks new sources of value and drives sustainable growth.
The Modern Workplace Solution Area brings this vision to reality through three focused offerings - Workplace
Platform Modernisation, Workplace Managed Services, and Workplace Value Realisation.
Value Realisation partners with our clients to create or increase value from existing or planned investments focusing on 3 critical challenges:
- Future of Work - leveraging the digital, physical and virtual workplace to create an environment for "Productivity Anywhere"; we utilise the latest technology including Smart Spaces (IoT), Digital Collaboration and Extended Reality combined with a deep understanding of workforces, culture, productivity and experience to revolutionise how work is done.
- Employee Experience for All - utilising the latest technology and data e.g. Microsoft Viva combined with existing technology investments e.g. Microsoft Teams and PowerPlatform, together with our extensive expertise in culture, envisioning and experience design, we create compelling experiences which directly transform the EX, Opex and Capex of an organisation. We passionately believe hyper personalized EX is for all, so we specialise in transformation of the Frontline Worker Experience in addition to the experience of Knowledge Workers.
- Intelligent Industry Transformation - Resilient, relevant and responsible business – balancing these three imperatives is vital for organizations to keep pace with the accelerated rate of change and grow. With our suite of industry first, digital transformation solutions, we help our clients transform their Customer Experience and Business Operations to create value and empower organizations to be ready for whatever the future holds.
As the Global Smart Spaces Lead, you will be accountable for our Smart Spaces strategy and capability globally.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Shaping and coordinating our global smart workspaces go-to-market including market research, point of view, innovation, offering, and solution development/ evolution in partnership with the Value Realization Offering Leads, Office of the CTO, Industry Leads and Workplace Advisory
- Assisting priority regions and accounts with identification, shaping, and closure of smart workspace sales and solutions to help Avanade establish a new line of business
- Define and coordinate the global smart workspace capability development plan to support scaled consulting and managed services engagements
- Design/capture and curate smart workspace IP and assets and lower the cost of sale and delivery
- Identify and assist with the setup of a smart workspace partner eco-system that helps Avanade to differentiate its proposition and accelerate revenue growth
- Assist with marketing campaign design and execution to help Avanade build reputation and market share in the smart workspace domain
You are an experienced consultant, with a track record of sales generation, solution engineering, and delivery leadership. You have also developed and grown long term, high value client relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation capabilities. Internally, you enjoy hands-on advising of teams in the development, production, and promotion of client centric deals, solutions, and offerings.
In Addition, Your Skills and Experience Include:
- Significant experience in architecting and solutioning deals spanning Smart Spaces, Internet of Things, and Azure Digital Twin
- Architecting Modern Data Platforms and Analytics solutions that enable organizations to derive insights that lead to improved workspace ROI and employee experiences
- Working with smart space partners such as Condeco, Aruba in sales, and delivery modes
- Experience of building, developing, and retaining talented teams containing a mix of advisory and technology engineering skills
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organization, including experience with onshore, near-shore, and off-shore delivery teams
- Demonstrated business technology leadership experience, including solution sales, delivery, and business management, particularly within a consultancy, systems integrator, or smart workspace boutique
Ideally, You Also Have:
- A track record of building a business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/direct channels
- Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing, and delivery of managed IT and business services deals
- Industry knowledge spanning two or more of the following: Health (service provision), Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Banking
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.