Global Power Platform Lead
Area of expertise:
The Global Power Platform Lead will be a key member of the Global Solution Areas (GSA) and Global Business Applications leadership team. Reporting directly to the Executive, Business Applications, you will have accountability for the growth, profitability, and leadership of Avanade's Power Platform team.
You will lead the Power Platform Service Hub that is a global team of experts that works together with Avanade, Accenture and the Microsoft ecosystem to support sales targets for Power Platform. As a thought leader, you will transform strategies that drive growth and delivery capability while leveraging a team of industry experts across manufacturing, retail, consumer packaged goods, service industries, banking, and insurance. You will also work with the Avanade Solution Areas on joint go-to-market and growth initiatives across Avanade Offerings.
Within a highly Collaborative organization, you will:
· Drive measurable and sustained growth for Avanade’s Power Platform business
· Be known for your "client-centric" approach, Sales leadership acumen, and executive level delivery excellence
· Champion differentiated commercial models and outcomes for our clients
· Leverage offshore and near-shore sales, solutioning, and delivery capabilities to produce results with excellence
· Lead with mindset towards enabling diversity and collaboration, living the Avanade Values, and focusing on the development of your team and those around you
· Partner with Global/Area/Regional Executives and Area/Regional Sales Leads to achieve both strategic and operational targets for growth
· Conduct territory planning, pipeline development, complex channel management, strategic deal shaping, bid management, and on-going pre-sales effectiveness program focus
As the Global Power Platform Lead you are client-focused and have extensive expertise showing leadership in a technology services environment. You have experience leveraging business case development & advisory engagements to drive large-scale consulting services and managed services. You are passionate about driving innovation across the Microsoft technology stack.
Accountabilities and Metrics
· Global Power Platform overall Sales and Revenue
· Global Power Platform profitability targets
· Global Power Platform team chargeability and market utilization
· Specified growth in targeted high priority industries
You Have a Strong Understanding of and Experience in
· Growing a Microsoft services business targeting Enterprise accounts,
· Power Platform suite, Dynamics 365, Teams and Dataverse (strongly preferred),
· Driving outcome-based and value-driven sales & delivery cycles,
· Adopting new methods of delivering value to clients across a complex landscape, including commercial structures and delivery methodologies,
· Driving sales strategy and motions with Microsoft
Setting the Strategy, Executing for Results
· You know how to create and articulate an inspiring vision for the Global Power Platform practice, seeking data from a variety of sources to support decisions.
· You have an entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas and go-to-markets that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry
· You're a smart risk-taker who is viewed by others as having a high degree of integrity and forethought in your approach to making decisions
· Executing with collaboration across Avanade
· You have an innate ability to lead large direct and indirect teams at scale while driving the personal interaction needed to maintain high quality team relationships
· You can attract and recruit top talent, motivate the team, delegate effectively, enable diversity and manage performance
· You can persevere in the face of challenges and exhibit a steadfast resolve and relentless commitment to higher standards, which commands respect from followers
· You're a leader who is self-reflective and aware of your limitations
· You lead by example and drive the organization's performance with an attitude of continuous improvement
· You naturally connect and build strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
· You can inspire trust and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in your beliefs, and active drive
· You encourage others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrate the success of the team
Proven Aptitude in the Following Areas:
· Proven ability to form client relationships
· Leading with a client centric approach, growing, and leading a large scale, highly profitable technology services business, preferably with multi-country scope
· Identifying, originating, developing, and delivering large scale engagements
· Collaborating in a borderless Global Practice leveraging skills and capabilities for sales and delivery from across the world, and heavily engaging Global Delivery capabilities
· Political acumen and ability to effectively influence across areas and regions
· Proven ability as a credible partner who will be effective standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the Accenture and Microsoft Power Platforms CVP
· Commercial acumen with the ability to develop commercial model(s) to grow the business to $400M
· Assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale complex services/consulting engagements
· Track record of CxO impact, developing and growing long term, high value customer relationships
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.