Global Partner Ecosystem Lead - Modern Workplace
Area of expertise:
As a part of Avanade’s Global Solutions Area, in a highly visible and strategic role, the Modern Workplace Global Partner Ecosystem Lead is instrumental to the success of Avanade’s growth strategy. In this role, you act as Avanade’s point person for ensuring a healthy and productive relationship with strategic partners.
Avanade is focused on identifying, developing, managing, and maintaining strategic partnerships within each of its Solution Areas. Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will be Avanade's point person for ensuring a healthy and productive relationship with strategic partners.
The Global Partner Ecosystem Lead will be responsible for managing strategic relationships with our partners to drive partner-influenced services sales and revenue significantly, mindshare with both the partner and Avanade, and drive market share for Avanade in selected Solution Areas. In addition to establishing significant and productive relationships within the partner organization, you lead executive cross-functional activities to assist in developing, marketing, and selling differentiated solutions.
· Lead and drive the partnership business plans and strategy to address client needs, differentiated solutions, sales & technical enablement, pre-sales & marketing activities, and mutual target revenue goals. Work with the Steering Committees and conduct regular business reviews.
· Drive and manage joint governance programs, partner negotiations, and agreements to ensure progress, accountability, and overall consistency, rigor, and achievement across corporate functions (legal, finance, training, operations).
· Monitor and report to Modern Workplace stakeholders on partner scorecard and metrics, including pipeline, revenue, Quarterly Business Reviews, and budget for partner enablement activities such as conferences, partner campaigns, and training.
· Together with Global Solution Area & Global Offering Leads, build Go-to-Market messaging and sales alignments with each partner.
· Work closely with Sales and Regional Partner Ecosystem Teams to drive joint business revenue through partners. Collaborate with Regional Partner Teams to ensure accuracy of Client 365 Partner Opportunities.
· Evangelize, engage, and enable partners to pursue win-win business plans and models that support and promote Avanade’s strategic agenda.
· Manage partnership health, perception, and reputation both internally at Avanade and to the partner organization.
· Understand the unique characteristics of Professional Services firms and software companies and bridge the cultural gap to accomplish win-win scenarios.
· Limited travel, as required by the business.
You are a leader with demonstrated success in developing and growing long-term, high-value partner relationships that benefit both parties. You have experience working with Modern Workplace technologies, including but not limited to Employee Experience, Business Process and Intelligent Automation, Collaboration, Productivity Tools, Workplace Culture Transformation, and in-depth experience working with Microsoft’s Modern Workplace Solution Area. You possess a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset as someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to drive and realize results. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and problem resolution with partners and clients.
In addition, your professional skillset includes:
· Executive presence to work comfortably and credibly in the highest levels of our organization with direct connection to Accenture and partner organizations globally.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team who seeks and acts on input from others.
· Positive, transparent, and engaging personality with a natural skill for developing professional relationships.
· Proven track record of building and developing alliance partner relationships and strong business network and reputation within the Workplace technology space.
· Intimate knowledge of Avanade/Accenture global alliance relationships.
· Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
· Prior experience building relationships and navigating within a large, complex, matrixed organization.
· You possess a Bachelor's degree with solid business acumen and have experience establishing and building partner relationships.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions, and design LED experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business, and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 204 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.