Global Dynamics ERP Program Manager
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Global ERP Center of Excellence, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in D365 F&O and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a D365 F&O Program Manager aligned to our Delivery Management Practice, you are responsible for successful delivery of Dynamics ERP projects to Avanade clients through effectively leading a team of people, methodologies, and technologies throughout the project life cycle. You create and implement work plans for Dynamics ERP projects and programs, and support translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
Day-to-Day You Will:
- Be accountable for Dynamics ERP project delivery success, managing scope, budget, and timing
- Act as the point of contact for resolving all issues from clients, vendors, and employees
- Prepare and manage quality management plans and schedules
- Determine the approach to be used on a project based on the understanding of the client's requirements
- Design a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the project
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders
- Successfully manage client expectations
- Report project progress to the steering committee
- Assist the sales department in creating proposals for prospects or existing clients
- Direct and motivate the project team
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Results oriented/self-directed ability to drive change in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen, with outstanding client interface and presentation skills
- 'Customer Focus' approach, with a track record of driving initiatives and outstanding team performance
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Strong time management skills and a passion for learning
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies, including waterfall, iterative and incremental methodologies. Knowledge of agile and scaled agile methods such as SAFE and Nexus are an additional asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Platform and Microsoft Project Global
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of working in a relevant field
- Knowledge of ERP implementations is a must
- Knowledge of driving a program with multiple projects in it
- Proven knowledge of multi-country roll-out deployments
- Experience with solutioning is an additional advantage
- Experience with performing quality reviews is an additional advantage
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.