Global Cybersecurity Solution Consultant-Cloud Security-CoE
Area of expertise:
Avanade’s Global Security Center of Excellence (CoE) is a pool of client-facing professionals who work on a range of security assignments across the spectrum of Global Solution Areas, ranging from cybersecurity strategy, cybersecurity services, and managed cybersecurity. Members of the Security CoE are responsible for the architecture and deployment of Microsoft and third-party security solutions.
Avanade is seeking an experienced, passionate, and client-centric Cloud Security Architect with a focus on Infrastructure, Identity & Application Security to join our Global Solution Areas team.
As a Cloud Security Architect at Avanade and within our global CoE, you’ll research, design, and implement cybersecurity solutions to protect our client's most sensitive assets.
In this role, on a global scale, you will drive and grow Avanade’s Cloud Security solutions using Microsoft's security portfolio of services and industry-leading vendors.
You will be a strong technologist with a practical mind and a passion for new domains to explore.
Within a collaborative and global environment, you will achieve successful business outcomes as you:
- Build, implement, drive. and execute technical solutions that result in business growth and increase our client successes by delivering innovative security solutions
- Lead design thinking, strategic roadmap, architectural vision, and thought leadership
- Drive client-centric and focused pre-sales efforts for specific Cloud Security solutions across Avanade’s offering portfolio
- Set cybersecurity architectural standards and best practices for cloud environments
- Create and maintain cloud templates, standards, and best practices to be used by multiple cloud projects
- Develop offerings and assets based on latest research and technology advancements
- Broaden and master your skillset into advanced and emerging areas of cybersecurity like Zero Trust and DevSecOps
- Originate, develop, and grow exceptional internal and external client relationships
- 2-5+ years of cybersecurity experience in defining strategy and target architecture in complex and multi cloud (IaaS and SaaS) environment
- 3+ years of hands-on solutioning and shaping modern security solutions for clients
- Experience in securely integrating with SaaS based solutions (primarily on Dynamics 365, Office 365) and deploying advanced cloud security controls
- Experience in Identity & Access Management, data protection and encryption methods
- Possess deep understanding of security trends and strategies for identifying security solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives
- Experience in roles with growing responsibility, leading technical programs within professional services/management consulting or technology firm
- Ability to rapidly understand client’s business strategies and possess the capability to apply creative problem-solving skills to deliver high-impact solutions to meet their business needs
- Advising against security requirements to support cloud transformation efforts
- Demonstrated experience in integrating the Microsoft security portfolio to protect business applications including: Identity Stack (Azure AD, B2B and B2C), Infrastructure Security (Network and Azure platform) and Application Security framework (APIs, storage, DevSecOps)
- Experience with IAM technologies (SailPoint, Saviynt, Ping Identity, CyberArk) is a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud Security Framework with respect to industry standards and other security methodologies
- Experience of the Application security domain and DevSecOps framework is a plus
- Understanding of CIS benchmarks for Azure cloud foundations
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- CISSP or CCSP preferred
- MSFT Certification AZ-500 appreciated
Alternate Locations: Germany and Nordics
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.