Global Customer Insights Go-to-Market Leader
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Customer Insights Services Team, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate Innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Customer Insights (CI) and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As the Global Customer Insights Go-to-Market Leader within our Customer Insights Services Team, you will be responsible for partnering across a highly matrixed organization to build, implement, drive, and execute go-to-market strategies that result in business growth and increase our client success by delivering innovative solutions leveraging Microsoft Customer Insights across our solution areas and offerings (Digital Marketing, Digital Sales & Service, Data Platform, AI & IoT, etc.).
In a Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Partner with Area and Regional Leaders to define and implement a strategy for new go-to-market offering identification and investments
- Drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs
- Collaborate with direct sales teams throughout the entire sales life cycle to ensure positive outcomes that drive innovation across our client’s organizations by enabling them to meet their digital goals using Microsoft Customer Insights
- Primary KPI’s will be the targeted pipeline growth and achievement of a sales target for CI in partnership with our regional businesses.
- Work with regional sellers to successfully position full-spectrum CI solutions and capability to clients
- Partner with our global Center of Excellence (CoE) across our Solution Areas to nurture the growth of this offering and increase Avanade’s footprint in the market
- Assess opportunities and avoid risks by escalating issues as needed
- Collaborate with services hub leadership to build, maintain and develop a diverse team of professionals
- Demonstrated relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management
- Proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy
- Established experience as a Solution Architect or Technical Sales capacity in Digital Marketing and/or Data & AI
- Understanding concepts of personalization, data enrichment, use of advanced analytics and/or machine learning use cases in the digital marketing space
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Marketing, Adobe, Sitecore, and other Digital Marketing systems
- Thorough knowledge in Dataverse (formerly known as Common Data Service), Azure data platform or similar related technologies
- Acting as the development/architect lead on at least 3-5 customer implementation projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly in marketing technology, software engineering, or related field
- United States - New York or Seattle, WA
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.