Global Corporate Functions Contract Recruiter
Area of expertise:
Contract Global Corporate Recruiter (12-18 Month Engagement)
You’ve got an eye for talent and an instinct for finding the right person for any job. We’ll trust your judgment and give you the freedom to recruit our next generation, as you build on our reputation as an employer that values people and rewards talent.
About the role:
Our success is because of our people. Their ideas, originality and determination have taken us from an ambitious start-up to an international leader. But we won’t stay at the top by standing still. That’s why we’re looking for recruiters who feel the same way about providing amazing opportunities and unparalleled talent acquisition experiences. Our recruiters bring our values and brand to life for candidates and help them to envision their future career with us.
As a Contract Global Corporate Recruiter, partnering with our internal clients such as HR, Marketing, Legal, Finance, ITS, and Business Operations, you’ll enjoy a dynamic role that aligns candidates with our business needs and ensure our hiring teams and new recruits feel supported.
In this role, you will:
- Be a full lifecycle recruiter for multiple requisitions. From identifying candidates, through the interview process, and negotiating and presenting offers
- Provide superlative candidate experience and represent our Employee Value Proposition. This to include timely communications, knowledge of Avanade and ability to address questions, and more, to build strong relationships with each candidate as they move through our processes.
- Partner with Corporate Functions TA Lead to manage multiple strategies from strengthening client-recruitment relationships to creating recruitment plans or talent pipelines
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and techniques for all assigned roles
- Act as an experienced and trusted adviser to hiring manager providing guidance, insights, and best practices on hiring strategies
- Regularly manage candidate pipeline activity, maintaining data integrity within Avature and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with others on the team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Participate in regional and/or global HR leadership strategic initiatives
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly recruitment metrics and scorecards to regional and global leadership
You’ve had plenty of success recruiting for technology-focused companies and are ready for your next challenge. You quickly connect with people who have hot skills because you’re as passionate about innovation as they are. Your strong communication and presentation skills, flexibility and collaborative working style stem from experience in a complex environment, such as consulting. You thrive in a fast-paced world that is ever-changing and ever-challenging.
You've worked in a global environment and been a part of a team with managers in different international locations. You understand what it takes to be successful working with people from around the world.
Naturally, you’re across all general recruiting principles and practices and you probably have a Bachelor's degree in HR, business or psychology, although we’ll also consider equivalent experience. We’d love it if you had certification in behavioral interviewing, as well as an in-depth understanding of negotiation and persuasions research. You have more than five years’ experience in all aspects of recruitment, along with more than three years recruiting executives and leading people and projects.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Improving end-to-end recruiting processes and programs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including active listening and storytelling
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Recruiting and collaborating with senior leadership
- Building strong internal and external relationships.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.