Azure Application Developer
Area of expertise:
- Analyze the viability of technical solutions to meet product timelines, budget, and quality.
- Collaborate with business and technology partners to translate features and requirements to technical designs and, if required, propose different options that meet requirements
- Work with data architecture, security architecture, infrastructure SMEs and project teams to ensure all aspects of the application architecture are defined in conjunction with Avanade standards, policies, priorities and standard methodologies.
- Lead and play a vital role in the application portfolio in terms of technology currency, business agility, technology evolution, business fit, and opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- 2 to 5 years experience designing and implementing solutions that use a cloud-based architecture in public cloud platforms.
- Very good understanding and technical exposure to Azure Cloud technologies and concepts.
- Strong familiarity with cloud security, infrastructure, scalability, operations, etc.
- Hands-on expertise crafting and developing cloud native applications and migrating existing applications to the commercial cloud (preferably Azure).
- Experience with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline (preferably Azure Pipeline).
- In-depth knowledge of containerization and container management with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of standard methodologies (12-factor app) and industry-standard design patterns for loosely coupled applications.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-service applications using Spring Boot Framework.
- High proficiency in at least one of the top tier technologies (e.g. Java, .NET, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for hands-on work (if needed) to support PoCs and guide development teams.
- Application stack – app services, API services, micro services, event based and message-based frameworks.
- Data management using technologies like data bricks, data factory, etc.
- Familiarly with storage mechanisms (ADLS, blob, SQL, No-SQL)
- Familiar with Infrastructure concerns like scalability, high availability, gateways, load balancers, traffic manager, replication techniques.
- Comprehensive understanding of authorization, authentication, on-premise AD integration, and synchronization with Azure AD.
- Understanding of standard methodologies around caching, encryption, hashing on applications and data.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-service-based applications using .NET Core and/or Node.js, cloud native applications, and moving to commercial cloud (such as Azure).
- Familiarity with web services: REST, SOAP (nice to have)
- Familiarity with other tools including Git on Azure DevOps
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.