Functional Lead Architect - D365 F&O
Area of expertise:
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As a Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Functional Architect, you are considered a Solution Specialist and have in depth knowledge of D365 F&O and Power Platform. You are energetic and passionate about Dynamics 365 F&O and the Power Platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems.
You lead pre sales engagements, providing expert services to solution large complex deals that span multiple technologies and offerings. You will lead the delivery team and provide Functional Architecture guidance and direction leveraging your deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O and Power Platform
You are also seen as a technology leader within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
You must be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered
- Evaluating and understanding the business process and preparing a detailed Business requirement specification document [BRS]
- Ability to analyse client requirements and objectives to determine how software can best meet clients’ requirements and objectives.
- Convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Functional consulting to design and develop Dynamics 365 F&O solutions for clients on Finance and Accounting module
- Work closely with clients and other team members to define, design and align the business application to the business requirements.
- Should be able to Configure, Test and Demo Project management and accounting module in D365.
- Should have experience in handling SIT, End user training, UAT and Go Live.
- Should have experience in data migration activities.
- Manage and deliver small projects independently. Lead other consultants in delivering according to client expectations; take ownership of successful completion of deliverables and projects.
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts, and deployment plans perform SIT testing.
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with clients, including the ability to drive a client to decisions.
- Own project deliverables (status reports, documentation, test plans.) Take personal ownership of the success of deliverables and projects.
- Exposure in data migration approach etc.
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during sprints
- Required Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have 10+ years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- At least 3 end to end Dynamics 365 F&O projects
- Have minimum 10 years of consulting experience in project management and accounting module
- Have worked on at least 3-4 end to end implementation projects and should be aware sure step implementation methodology
- The candidate should aware and worked on Modules such as Projects, Manufacturing and Advanced Warehouse Management
- Should have experience in using Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication skills along with good analysis and documentation skills
- Should have a positive and can-do approach
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Appropriate Microsoft certifications
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
- Travel as needed. You may be required to travel based on presales and project demands.
- MBA/M.Com/BA/B. Com/CA /B.E/B.Tech or any other equivalent graduation
- Hands on experience in using Azure DevOps would be an advantage
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Certified
- Baseline security clearance
Preferred Work Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Consulting. configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 F&O
- 4+ years Solution Architecture
- 3+ years of experience in Pre-Sales
- Experience working on large complex client projects.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Presales utilisation target
- Chargeability / Utilisation target
- Professional goals
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.