Functional Consultant Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 (f/m/x)
Area of expertise:
- You will design tailor-made customer solutions based on MS Dynamics CRM and implement them for our customers.
- You will actively support our customers in all stages of a CRM project - from requirements analysis, creation of specifications, solution design, prototyping, testing and international rollout.
- You advise our customers on the design and optimization of their business processes in the areas of marketing, sales and service.
- You confidently conduct workshops and presentations at our customers' site.
- You actively participate in the interdisciplinary project team.
- You have extensive experience with MS Dynamics CRM and other Microsoft technologies
- You have good knowledge in the analysis and design of business processes in marketing, sales and service.
- You can demonstrate basic knowledge of methods, process models and tools for software development.
- A structured and methodical approach to the development of technical solutions is a matter of course for you.
- You communicate confidently in French and in English.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- Attractive compensation package: weekly working time of 40 hours, paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level.
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project activities possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.