Do you have experience in Fullstack development, design and architecture? Fantastic! We are looking for someone who enjoys working with Microsoft technologies in fun and challenging projects together with a team of inspiring colleagues. You will be joining our Software Engineering team of approximately 40 coworkers who are all passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals.
Together with your colleagues you will work in an agile environment to build new digital solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for developing solutions throughout the stack of models ranging from Frontend to deep backend integrations.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Develop innovative solutions using the latest Web and Microsoft technologies
• Collaborate with developers, testers and the scrum master in your team to build new digital experiences
• Develop solutions throughout the stack of models ranging from Frontend to deep backend integrations
• Design and develop well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It’s more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden’s most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. You will have your own personal mentor who will guide and support you throughout your career journey. With some the best colleagues in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
Could the role as Fullstack Developer with us be the next exciting opportunity for you?
• Do you have minimum of 3 years of experience in web development with the Microsoft stack of technology and have a mindset of creating sustainable and scalable solutions?
• Do you have both front-end experience (HTML, CSS, React, Angular) and back-end (.NET Core, SQL, Azure PaaS)?
• Have you worked with DevOps and Agile principles. TDD / DDD / SOLID / CI / CD and other patterns and practices?
• Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
• Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
• Are you excited by designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
• Are you comfortable communicating in both Swedish and English?
• Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!