Full stack .Net Developer Consultant
Area of expertise:
About the Job
As a Full-stack Developer you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry’s leading technologies. You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver outstanding results.
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing applications with focus on the Microsoft technology stack
- Participate in development teams as a key contributor, typically following the agile delivery methodology
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan
- Interface directly with customers, capturing feedback and discussing technical design
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and resolve problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
Your Technical Background Likely Includes Experience
You are a talented software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients.
- 3+ years of professional full-stack web development experience with C# and the .NET framework
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions with application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experienced in Azure Web Apps, configure Diagnostics Monitoring and Analytics
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following: AngularJS, Angular2+, Typescript, JQuery, Knockout, React, Cloud is a plus
- At least 1 year working in Agile or Fast Agile methodology
- Knowledge or experience in test driven development
We are always looking for ways to elevate our employee experience to give our people opportunities to share in Avanade's success. In addition to a competitive salary and attractive benefits, we offer an employee stock purchase plan, recognition programs with awards tied to them, and additional perks like flexible work arrangements and thriving employee networks.
We’re interested in getting to know you and figuring out what we can do together. Hit Apply Now and let’s start the conversation.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.