Full Stack Software Developer
Area of expertise:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Developer with cloud experience (preferably Azure) to join our growing Software Engineering Team.
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will focus on crafting, developing, and testing critical solutions and other custom application development projects. You will work on a variety of new software development projects, as well as maintain existing applications, and you’re happy to share your programming knowledge to support your colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to work on a large, custom built platform used by many teams within Avanade to deliver managed services to Avanade clients. You will develop and test enterprise solutions, including web applications, web services and integrations, and collaboration portals.
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results. This is the role that you know will steer your professional career in the right direction.
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control, and testing
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your clients’ requirements
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing and participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system
- Engage with offshore and global teams
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Developing with open source backend technologies such as Node.js, express, Apollo
- Developing with front-end web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Blueprint, React
- Developing native Azure solutions, experience with Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, and Azure networking desirable
- Experience with identity technologies (e.g. OAuth, Azure Active Directory, etc)
- Working with agile delivery methodologies
- Application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed, including global and offshore teams for delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Demonstrated experience working as a Full Stack Software Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.