Full Stack Developer (.Net / C#)
Area of expertise:
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our growing digital experience team.
As a full stack developer and consultant, you will focus on crafting, developing, and testing critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. You will work on a variety of new projects, as well as maintaining existing applications when required, and you’re happy to share your programming knowledge to support your colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide-ranging, high profile customer base across many exciting and challenging projects. This position typically develops and tests enterprise solutions including mobile and web applications, web services and integrations, and collaboration portals.
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results. This is the role that you know will steer your professional career in the right direction.
Technical and non-technical skills
- Use Service-Oriented Architecture to develop applications on Microsoft platforms including .NET Framework, .Net Core, C#, Microsoft Azure PaaS Services, Microsoft Azure Services, Microsoft Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Strong SharePoint fundamentals including lists document libraries permissions content types and workflows.
- Experience developing in SharePoint and Office365 or Dynamics 365 is desirable
- Working with agile and waterfall-based delivery methodologies
- Application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly, and confidently, based on concepts you already understand
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed, including global and offshore teams for delivery
- Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Can think on their feet and thrive under pressure
- Typically 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Typically 3 + years experience communicating and presenting information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- A dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.