Full-Stack Developer - Beijing
Area of expertise:
About the Role
As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop across the front and back-ends, including developing and integrating services and APIs. You will be skilled in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JS, CSS, VUE
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
- Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Provide application/technical support as needed.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals / magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on-the-job experiences, participating in technical training, and/or writing articles.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- 2 years and above experience in Java back-end development
- 1 years and above experience in front-end development using JS, CSS, VUE
- Solid project experienced with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Mybatis, JPA, Vue-router, Vuex
- Skilled with at least one of listed database: MySql, SQL Server, Oracle DB
- Familiar with SQL programing
- Cloud development experience would be highly preferred(Azure, AWS, GCP, Ali Cloud, Tencent Cloud, Huawei Cloud…)
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
You likely have 2+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.