Full Stack Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade ranked no.1 by Top Employer Institute in Ireland!
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
The Full Stack Role Family is focussed on the development of software across the entire application stack as well as the technologies that support the modernization, deployment and management of applications in a live environment.
The application stack includes software to support the front-end user experience, business logic, back-end and database services. Appropriate use of software design patterns, architectural styles such as microservices are key tools to a full stack developer. In a modern-day enterprise development wider concerns such as API management, cloud-based services and deployments to a container orchestrator such as Kubernetes are also relevant to full stack development. In addition, the ability to operate within a Agile project environment, and a willingness to adapt to different ways of working are essential to being successful within a full stack development role.
- Pro-actively clarify requirements and expectations
- Produce code, designs and other outputs to high quality
- Generate appropriate automated tests for code
- Operate collaboratively and support and contribute to reviews in a positively constructive manner
- Be an excellent team player, with potentially a global team
- Be willing and able to guide colleagues in the application of technology
- Use the benefit of your experience to suggest optimisations and alternative options where justified
- Soft Skills to communicate effectively with clients, in both speaking and listening, to build a harmonious relationship
- Bring your experience to bear in pro-actively contributions to project planning
- Be able to operate in a team leadership role
- Angular 2+ and React Native
- SQL and Azure CosmosDB
- C# .NET Core
- HTTP & REST
- API management
- Azure Functions
- Azure Event Hubs & Logic Apps
- Azure Integration services
- Containers and Kubernetes.
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure DevOps
- WPF, Node
What we offer
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role, that offers ongoing training! Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path. You will have an exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including ongoing professional technology training and management training.
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you
We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.