Area of expertise:
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
The Frontend Role Working closely with the UX and Visual Design team, this group has a shared interest in developing modern user interfaces that are compelling, performant and accessible.
As a client-facing Front-End Web Developer, you will have the opportunity to learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You will partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
· You will bring concepts and designs for user-facing web applications to life.
· Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
· Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
· Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
· Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
· Develop proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy-to-navigate user interfaces (UI) that consist of graphics, data visualizations, icons and colour schemes that are visually appealing, responsive, and accessible.
· Experience following and understanding good front-end practices
· Experience with the Microsoft Graph and Adaptive Cards
· Experience with developing Teams Apps and Extensions is desirable
· Deep understanding of html semantics, CSS (sass, less), box-model / flex-box
· Considerable experience leveraging Azure components as part of the Solution Design (e.g. Azure Functions, Bot Framework, etc.)
· Good understanding about authentication and security
· Worked in a scrum environment.
· Passion for learning new technologies and staying up to date with the latest trends and modern development.
· Experience being a great team player, who work collaborative, and brings a positive attitude
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and you can communicate information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
· Knowledge of DevOps and Backend engineering is a benefit.
· Angular 2+
· HTML 5
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.