Area of expertise:
As an Analyst/Sr. Analyst Finance role, you will be an advanced operational and administrative support role to team focused on the consolidation and reporting of financial results. You will work closely with upper management to resolve simple issues and provide advanced analytic and operational support as a part of a team.
- Able to operate as a detailed, hands-on person within the local finance team & within the business.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills to discuss & resolve “issue” areas with appropriate parties
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of MS Windows based software packages: Word, Outlook, etc.
- Working knowledge of SAP Financials required
- Works with finance, business and delivery leads to complete project accounting cycles
- Ensures commercial finance data quality and consistency in SAP (e.g. billings, WBS maintenance, etc.)
- Produces clear, timely and proactive management reports to Avanade Management and Leadership, including data integration across all engagements for financial reports and projections
- Ensure accuracy of data input and output in critical financial systems
- Works with Delivery organization and other members of Finance in having regional compliance of policies and internal controls
- Monitors and drives accurate and on-time engagement revenue calculations using common global processes and tools
- Works with Project Managers to monitor and drive engagement profitability - where applicable, identifying issues, recommending solutions, and coordinating their implementation
- Monitors contract and scope changes; ensures that contract database, engagement pricing and revenue reporting are updated appropriately
- Perform month end closure process
- Perform finance operation and controllership duties (e.g. expense claim validation, statutory audit process, etc.)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.