Finance Manager - Pricing and Deal Shaping (Australian Citizenship or PR Required)
Area of expertise:
- Act as a business advisor to Avanade leadership in the crafting of transactions for Avanade’s largest engagements, including complex multi-Market Unit consulting and managed services engagements.
- Support financial aspects for crafting, structuring, and closing transactions and ensuring compelling business cases for both Avanade and its clients.
- Preparing and interpreting detailed financial models using bespoke tool set.
- Develop creative and innovative executable deals including leading commercial arrangements, often across multiple concurrent deal opportunities.
- Preparing detailed pricing responses for client submissions and contributing content for client deliverables.
- Evaluate financial investment performance and underlying costs of an offering through the creation of valuation models, pricing models and preparation of market and competitive assessments.
- Drive globally consistent financial deliverables, ensuring accuracy and compliance with internal policies, GAAP and commercial standards.
- Lead workstreams and processes as a part of a larger project/initiative and verify/check the work of junior colleagues.
- Tertiary qualified in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Understanding of consulting/professional services contracts and deal structures is preferable (Local or Global)
- Strong stakeholder management skills; experience dealing with Executives regarding large and complex deals, financial reporting and accounting matters.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment and drive outcomes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.