Finance 'Client Partner' Microsoft Account- West
Area of expertise:
Do you want the impact of your work to be in the spotlight? This leadership role is working within Avanade’s Largest and most important Account worldwide. In this role you will be directly responsible for sales, strategy & delivery of technical and business consulting services within the largest division in the account.
In summary, largest client in the world, you’re leading the largest & most strategic division, you’re partnered with an award-winning team of talent including our most Senior levels of Executive sponsorship. Their business outcomes = your career impact. If Interested read on….
You excel with large scale client management and have expertise, passion and finesse for building long standing and valuable sell to and sell through business outcomes.
Complexity is your friend. You love using varied skills of people leadership, business planning, cross team collaboration and deal origination. You nurture, grow & provide management support for top line, bottom line, Customer sat and GTM growth within division of this client
You’re an inspiring leader and effective networker, that deftly builds, balances priorities, grows and retains excellent relationships inside and outside of your key client division.
About the Role:
- You get to be responsible for the full end-to-end customer engagement model from relationship development through sales through ongoing delivery
- Coordinate all steps of the sales process for your assigned account area (division). He/ she is a leader with a vision and often works with Business Development Executive's on specific opportunities many of which are on your team
- You have full operational accountability for a portfolio of large, complex, and strategic projects/programs/customers within your
- Success and demonstrated expertise partnering with client and account teams to represent product/solution in potential engagements; evolves customer and partner strategy to accelerate growth and make a material impact for your clients business.
About Your likely skills:
- Extensive customer management, sales and delivery experiences in a Services organization, with significant career success ideally running upwards of 20M portfolio
- Desire to work with VP/C-suite executives and able to develop business relationships as second nature across all needed levels of the org
- Knowledgeable across many areas such as: Azure Infrastructure Solutions, Cloud Technologies, Networking, Data Center Operations, Platform Migration and Enterprise Directories
- Experience and passion for Product Engineering is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or a similar field.
- Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- This role continues to be a critical part of Avanade’s long-term strategy. Your measurement is a range of metrics including sales, revenue, profitability, as well as customer and team happiness, aka C-sat.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.