Finance Analyst, Client Finance Management
Area of expertise:
Our CFM Finance Analyst collaborates with Project Managers and Delivery Leads to provide finance support for a regional business unit(s). This entry level, non-travel position serves as a hands-on member of an in-country finance team, passionate about supporting the Delivery organization in the EAC reviews and all the Order To Cash Processes, such as Opening and Closing projects, invoicing, and collections.
The CFM Analyst is responsible for assisting in a variety of areas focused on partnering with Delivery to ensure that all projects are invoiced accurately and timely.
Specific scope of work will include:
- Collaborating with the CFM Lead and the Service Center team to confirm all Customer invoices get paid on time
- Supporting Delivery and/or Business Development Team with invoice questions/concerns
- Partnering with Delivery organization and with the CFM lead to ensure compliance with policies and internal controls, including but not limited to contract checklists and revenue recognition policies
- Supporting the lead in preparing the ATMs (Accounting Treatment Memos) for direct projects
- Teaming with Project Managers to monitor engagement profitability
- Coordinating with the lead to develop and prepare engagement-specific financial reports for client management
- Providing advice to Project Managers with respect to financial reporting concepts, key financial metrics, etc.
- Supporting the lead to provide appropriate engagement-specific financial data for regional budgets and forecasts
- Collaborating with an offshore team to post invoices
- Completing detailed monthly close activities for assigned projects.
Years of Experience:
0 to 2 years’ experience in finance/accounting position
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or accounting
- Detailed oriented, hands-on team member ready to be part of the regional finance team
- Highly organized with excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter with a curiosity to learn new processes
- Ability to manage independent work effort
- Confidence to engage with contract executives regarding financial reporting and accounting matters
- Excellent communication skills including proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Windows based software packages: Word, Outlook, etc.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Knowledge of consulting companies
- Knowledge of SAP Financials and US GAAP
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.