F&O Technical Developer
Area of expertise:
- Use Dynamics AX to design, develop, document, test and debug new modules and extensions
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
- Investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers
- Testing and analyzing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation
- Support colleagues in tracing during prototyping
- Travel, as needed.
- Experience D365 F&O development with focus on integration, F&O Customization.
- Extensive experience in developing data entities for both inbound and outbound
- Experience working on OData, Custom services and Azure Data Lake in D365 F&O
- Experience in Azure DevOps and Azure Functions
- Knowledge of the Power Platform
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- At least four years of relevant professional experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.