F&O Technical Architect
Area of expertise:
- You are responsible for technical aspects of a Dynamics 365 solution architecture, and responsible for assessing workload or checking other teams’ assessment.
- You support quality and client delivery issues
- You Develop strong, effective relationships with Regional Technical teams, and lead knowledge sharing on your specific domain
- You team with the Offering Lead on offering and asset development
- You provide day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- You define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development, and recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- You stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues. You are involved in estimating customizations both in the project as in pre-sales phase
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
- Perspective and helicopter view: be able to step back and take distance from details
- Strong communication skills combined with a customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Continuous improvement of yourself, learning new trends and products
- Be conscious of resourcing constraints, costs and economic reality
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Good knowledge of testing best-practices
- Fluent in English
- A higher degree in IT or an equivalent area
- At least 8 years of development/programming experience, with 5 years at least in Software Architecture.
- Practical and technical experience in a D365FO and Azure DevOps
- Practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment Knowledge of .NET is a strong asset (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.)
- Knowledge of D365 Customer Engagement willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Azure cloud deployment of Dynamics 365 environments and the LCS tools
- Practical database and performance skills (SQL/SSMS/Trace Parser/…)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.