Area of expertise:
The Data & Analytics team uses comprehensive data analytics to support business decisions for Avanade clients. It collects, aggregates and analyzes data from multiple internal and external sources and reports patterns, insights and trends as input for decision-makers. Its goal is to support the use of data-driven insights in business performance, opportunities for improvement and identification of root cause problem analysis in order to help our customers. The scope of the Data & Analytics team ranges from classical BI to real-time advanced analytics in typically larger or more complex customer situations.
As a Senior Microsoft BI & Analytics Architect, you will be part of our Data & Analytics talent community, driving Microsoft Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics projects at our customers' premises and we will count on your capabilities to plan, analyze, design and implement complex data and analytics solutions and platforms.
In your role, you will take on project management responsibilities and lead teams of motivated and skilled consultants in delivering Microsoft business intelligence, data science, and other analytics projects.
You’ll lead our engagements, manage client expectations, guide contract changes and handle issues and risks. You will be strongly involved in the staffing of the projects and engage with our offshore delivery centers where and when needed.
You will also perform; pre-sales activities, recruitment interviews, mentoring and support internal training programs. You keep yourself up-to-speed with new technologies and share your knowledge within the Avanade communities.
- Above all, you are proactive, not afraid to ‘get started’ and you have a strong willingness and desire to learn.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor/master degree in computer sciences with good business knowledge.
- You have 5+ years of (consulting) experience focused in data and analytics.
- You bring a strong experience in (large) BI / Analytics project implementations using Microsoft BI solutions
- You have a good understanding of data warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data principles and data visualization
- You feel at home in several of the following domains: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, MS PowerBI, DAX, Azure ML, Databricks, Azure Data Platform, Microsoft Visual Studio, MDX, Python, .NET
- Experience with Analytics related Azure cloud services is a real plus
- Knowledge of other BI / Analytics / Big Data tools (SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Qlikview, HortonWorks, Cloudera, …) is a plus.
- You show strong entrepreneurship and adaptability. You are also highly solution oriented and flexible.
- You will be based in Belgium and are open to discuss travel abroad
- You are (almost) fluent in Dutch, French AND English.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary with additional benefits, such as a company car, phone, insurances, …
- A very strong training & development focus, with an internal University and ample opportunity to learn and grow.
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.