Executive & Global Solutions Area Senior Recruiter
Area of expertise:
Do you want your talent to make a difference in the world? So do we.
As a Senior and Executive Recruiter within Avanade, you will be a member of the Global Market Solution Areas and Executive Hiring teams. You will drive full life cycle recruiting efforts to result in the hiring of top talent specifically at the experienced professional and senior leadership levels. You will have a focus on diversity recruiting.
The Global Solution Areas Business is one of the fastest growing in the firm, includes the following capabilities: Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Managed Services, Applications & Infrastructure, Data & AI and Cyber Security.
In this role, you will focus on identifying, engaging, attracting, and recruiting passive candidates from top tier environments.
You will build and leverage long term relationships with internal Avanade leadership and external professionals across the technology space with a goal of creating a long-term pipeline of talent for Avanade.
In this role you will:
- Partner with senior stake holders on a global level to focus on the identification, engagement and recruitment of technology (business applications relevant) focused professionals for crucial and hard to fill roles.
- Work with a recruiting coordinator to provide all necessary information for scheduling interviews.
- Focus on inclusion and diversity recruiting to align with Avanade hiring goals.
- Consult and partner with leadership and candidates to ensure successful negotiations.
- Adhere to a higher standard of delivery and follow process as expected.
- Advance and escalate any issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Connect with HR key stakeholders to determine internal salary ranges and market data.
- Deliver weekly status reports on recruitment progress to clients and TA Lead.
- Use our ATS system efficiently and effectively.
· Experience partnering with senior level leadership to successfully recruit and hire talent.
· A career focus on engaging passive candidates and providing them with guidance and counsel around the business model and environment that Avanade can offer.
· Experience leading full Lifecyle recruiting at the experienced or senior levels.
· Desire to advise clients and be a strategic advisor.
· Strong adherence to process, attend bi-weekly status calls, prepare status reports.
· Strong sense of urgency and desire to constantly elevate performance.
· Strong writing and presentation skills
· Experience delivery data through excel
· Experience in a retained or external search organization partnering with top tier professional services or technology firms
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.