Europe Workplace Platform Modernisation Offering Lead
Area of expertise:
Avanade’s ambition is to become the market leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience by end of 2023. We help clients to modernize their technology platforms increasing efficiency, responsiveness, and security, deliver employee experiences on a par with customer experiences to increase productivity, engagement, and creativity, re-imagine their business operations to unlock new sources of value and remove cultural barriers that constrain sustainable growth.
To make our ambition a reality the Modern Workplace Solution Area is responsible for implementing the Workplace growth strategy and driving increased sales, revenues, capability, and reputation. The Solution Area has three focus portfolios: Workplace Platform Modernisation, Workplace Managed Services, and Value Realisation. These are underpinned by sub offerings spanning strategy, culture, insight, innovation, experience, and operations that deliver customers the technology, advisory, transformation and managed services that enable the realisation of new business value opportunities.
Our Platform Modernisation proposition is to support clients to select, deploy, configure, and evolve the right Microsoft Modern Workplace Platform to underpin their Employee Experience and Business strategy and priorities.
As Europe Workplace Platform Modernisation Lead you will be accountable for the overall strategy and business performance of the Workplace Platform Modernisation Offering and sub offerings in the Europe Area.
- Lead the definition and implementation of the Area Workplace Platform Modernisation Portfolio go to market strategy and business plan, with the aim of establishing Avanade as the market leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience by end of 2023, and achieving agreed performance targets
- Support the conversion of the Workplace Platform Modernisation pipeline. You will lead by example through active engagement with clients and conversion of lighthouse deals
- Support the Regional Workplace Platform Modernisation Offering Leads in being successful, achieving their targets and developing the necessary capability, capacity, and pipeline for continued success
- Collaborate with, and educate, account and sales teams to drive Workplace Platform Modernisation offerings and propositions to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, from origination through to review and approval
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner strategies and plans to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities, improve campaign alignment and grow pipeline and sales
- Adapt and augment the global Workplace Platform Modernisation offering, sub offerings, services, assets, methods and tools so they have positive impact in the Europe market.
- Contribute ideas and insight to the refresh and evolution of the offering and methods portfolio working with the Global Workplace Centre of Excellence.
- Shape the people recruitment, development, and top talent retention plan for the Workplace Platform Modernisaton Offering liaising with Workplace Platform Modernisation Offering Leads and Regional Market Unit Leads so that Avanade has the capability and capacity needed to grow sales, revenues and reputation
- Manage budget against assigned Area metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
You are an experienced business technology transformation leader, with a track record of growing a line of business through go to market strategy development, business planning, sales generation and delivery leadership. You also have a track record of developing and growing long term, high value client relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation capabilities. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of client centric solutions and offerings.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- A track record of building a business technology transformation or digital transformation business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/ direct channels. You will ideally have developed and cultivated C-Level client relationships in technology and business domains
- A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organisations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organisation, including experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Knowledge of modern workplace technology platforms and services including Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Azure and an appreciation of RPA, AI and MR
- Over 10 years relevant business technology leadership experience, including solution sales creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrable people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.