Entry Level Digital Developer - Raleigh
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great!
The Analyst, Experience Technology assists in building modern, responsive and functional web user interfaces across screen sizes. Working with more senior experience design professionals, this role contributes to consulting projects by delivering visual comps, prototypes and final design.
Key Responsibilities :
- Works as a Full-stack developer under guidance from senior team members
- Assists in refining user interface requirements, contributing and writing code, and ensuring cross browser/device compatibility
- Participates in development efforts on large-scale, global, web-based projects, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented
- Assists content publishers in updating specific content sections of deliverables as needed
- Collaboratively assists in brainstorming new ideas and implementations
- Stays informed of back-end development technologies
To qualify for this position, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment-based work authorization
Years of Experience :
Some experience in visual UI / front-end development work needed
Management : N/A
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Web Development or similar degree; experience may substitute for degree.
Other Skills/Knowledge :
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies (e.g., SharePoint, Sitecore, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio)
- Understanding of UX concepts, techniques and practices
- Experience with development for mobile devices
- Ability to code to meet specifications
- Can work with cross-functional teams and diverse clients
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.