Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Development Sr. Analyst
Area of expertise:
ERP Solution Developer Sr Analyst
A Senior Analyst, ERP Solution Developer defines the functional and technical design, and leads the coding and testing of ERP software applications to meet business requirements. An Analyst applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of ERP software applications.
Responsibilities may include:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and requirements and document the findings properly
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop components of new ERP applications using the Microsoft technology stack
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and document results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and escalate problems
- Maintain and repair existing ERP applications
Must have excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based ERP applications in a distributed environment.
Individuals should possess:
-2-4 years as a programmer
- 2+ years of enterprise software development
- 2+ years of team software development
- Strong communication skills
- Deep Microsoft platform skills
- Full software development lifecycle experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications
2+ years of demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
-Strong Experience working with X++ ------Azure platform ---C# or VB.NET
-QA and testing procedures
Proficiency in 1 or more of the following:
- Services Oriented Architectures
2+ years demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following development methodologies:
- Object oriented development
- Component based development
- Design patterns
- Design for reuse
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.