Area of expertise:
Interested leveraging your knowledge of Architecture and your passion for Microsoft technology to help shape solutions that provide real business impact? Enjoy working in that area between what has been done and what can be done? Good at conversations with both technical and non-technical audiences that deal with complex business problems and diverse technologies? Interested in asking questions as much or more than just “talking about technology”? Still interested and willing to roll up your sleeves and get deep into the technology? If this sounds like you, then the role of Enterprise Architect at Avanade could very well be what you are looking for as your next step.
- Critical thinker with extensive expertise in overall IT architecture as well as deep knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem that can help drives novel solutions routed in complexity as both a hands-on practitioner and subject matter expert.
- . Ability to work as an interdisciplinary team player and to help facilitate alignment across teams with diverse perspectives to bring together the best Avanade has to offer for our clients.
- . Creative thinker with a passion to apply deep IT architecture expertise to envision novel design patterns for the next generation of technology solutions.
- . Ability to leverage deep technical expertise along with strong communication and leadership skills to help clarify and define the unknown with a goal of delivering successful solutions.
- . Ability to help facility change across organizations. Ability to embrace complex challenges, distill them down, and help organizations understand the value proposition of the vision. Ability to rapidly align and onboard teams to delivery using the latest processes and toolsets.
- . Well-versed in agile methodologies with the ability to leverage that expertise to strategically tackle difficult challenges, apply it to a solution, and then to deliver on it.
- . Leverage a sophisticated understanding of IT Architecture with the ability to align it with a client’s business strategy to build a trusted advisor type relationship up to and including C-Level executives
- Closely work with the Avanade Sales and Accenture Account teams on individual opportunities to shape our Security strategy and price to win.
- Engage with clients and delivery teams to assist in Perform discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deploy Microsoft based solutions.
- Working with clients on evaluating functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and align with Avanade capabilities.
- Working with various offering leads to bring the best of Avanade together to solution and delivery complex solutions to deliver value for the client.
- Working with regional leadership and capability leads on options for training to build the next generation of enterprise architects.
- 10+ years experience leading design and architecture groups spanning multiple technology towers
- BS from an accredited college or university
- Experience in system architecture and architectural patterns like TOGAFF or similar frameworks.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Deep understand of public cloud provides and their capabilities.
- Experience in working with clients at VP level and above.
- Communications, both verbal (e.g.: presentations, seminars, etc.), and written (e.g.: reports, articles, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Group session facilitation.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Marketing (“selling” the results of architectural approaches through presentations).
- Analysis and design.
- Modeling and graphical representations and abstractions
- Management (e.g.: prioritization, trade-off analysis, psychology, etc.).
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.