Enterprise Architect - Dynamics 365
Area of expertise:
As part of the Business Applications Global CoE, the D365 Enterprise Architect is responsible for providing expert contribution to the regions business, at different stages of the project lifecycle, and to global initiatives led by the CoE.
You will partner closely with the Region Market Unit Leads and Teams, providing assistance or leading workstreams from presales, customer presentations, RFP answers, and quality assurance, down to critical delivery phases when the region needs the highest expertise level in the D365 solution. You will also have a cross region and area role in designing overall D365 strategy, solutioning deals, providing Architecture design or best practices guidelines, and promoting their application in all regions.
In this role, you will contribute to full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions sales and delivery for clients. You will partner with Regional Market Unit Leads and Talent Community Leads on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the global delivery network as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Collaborate with and educate Account and Sales Teams to drive D365 offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review, and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Regional Functional Teams and lead knowledge sharing on your specific industry domain (if you have developed industry focus over the years)
- Team with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering, client harvesting, and asset/IP development
- Travel as requested by the business
The Mission Areas:
- Sales Support
- Proactively respond to presales support requests from regions and assist in the shaping & closing of deals
- Contribute to sales process together with regional teams and engage with clients in order to market Avanade’s differentiated value propositions
- Work with regions to track wins, references, uptake and track success through sales survey and get results viewable on solutions portal.
- Own the follow-up customer ROI/benchmarks per solution for post customer analysis.
- Maintain current view of global D365 business - utilization, skills, key wins, references, Microsoft and Accenture alignment, MS Product Roadmap.
- Offering Team Leadership
- Work with the leadership of the Business Applications Global CoE to ensure that our offering efforts are appropriately prioritized, that our solutions are integrated, and that we have defined the right selling messages in place for our regions
- Establish credibility and strong working relationships with Area and Regional Talent Community Leads/Solution Directors, Solution Architects, Infrastructure Leads, Strategy, Marketing, and PR contacts.
- Offering Definition & Management
- Develop strategy and go to market plans for Dynamics-based solution and drive adoption globally
- Keep abreast of market trends, competitor offerings, Microsoft products and solutions, Accenture initiatives, and Avanade field engagements
- Identify key ISV and alliance partners to fill white space in the Dynamics solution
- Work with the Avanade regions to identify opportunities to harvest reusable assets from customer projects that support our solutions
- Work with the ERP Engineering team to scope new assets and upgrades to our existing assets that support our solutions
- Identification of any relevant Partnership/Alliance strategy specific to solution domain, inclusive of tools and coordinated campaign messages (working with marketing)
- Marketing Support
- Make presentations at Microsoft conferences, Executive Briefings, Accenture events, appropriate industry events, and webcasts
- Work with Marketing to identify and support PR/Marketing opportunities
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships
- You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients
- Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business
- Demonstrated relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management
- Proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex projects
- Strong consulting/project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Trust and Communication: be able to manage and train people
- Perspective and Helicopter View: be able to step back and take distance from details
- Broad knowledge in general, as well as expertise knowledge in specific fields
- Knowledge of patterns, logic, and algorithms
- Continuous improvement of yourself, learning and following trends
- Able to assist in "make or buy" decision processes
- Be aware of resources, costs, and economic reality
- Be able to convert business, functional, and non-functional requirements into a design that takes into account these requirements
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, Engineering, or related)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.