ERP Systems Engineering Manager
Area of expertise:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Infrastructure Consultant
Do you take a business and make it run like a winning team? So do we.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive. You take businesses up to the cloud and design real solutions that solve immediate challenges – and those on the horizon. We’ll surround you with people as passionate about innovation and technology as you are.
You love finding ways to transform businesses from the inside out, helping every business function operate, communicate and collaborate seamlessly. You turn your client’s complex challenges into easy-to-use solutions – and fast. We’ll give you the tools and technology to expand your skills and do your best work.
About the role
To get value from ERP today, businesses need solutions that are aimed at tomorrow. You’ll be creating ERP systems for our digital age by designing D365 systems, cloud infrastructure, flexible architectures and operating systems, networking, security and systems management solutions.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Lead the technical system design and implementation for Dynamics 365 F&O solutions
- Assess system architecture in place and work with the technical staff on implementation design
- Guide pre-sales and delivery team with deep knowledge of D365 Platform, conduct demo session and technical workshops
- Build demo and POC environments for client presentations
- Develop technical implementation plan for Upgrades and Migration engagements
- Work with offshore and onshore teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Develop client relationship and become trusted advisor and first point of contact for any solution or performance issues
- Develop good working relationship with Microsoft Solution Architecture and Technical Sales Professions
- Participate in Product demo and training sessions
You have a passion for learning, teamed with good business sense and time management skills. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your own judgment. You’ve probably got a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field and at least three years of relevant professional experience.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Full life cycle implementation experience with Dynamics 365 F&O
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 tools such as Life Cycle Services, Azure DevOps and other Azure platform services
- Knowledge of best practices for integrations with Dynamics 365 application, third party application and legacy systems
- Knowledge of ISV application, setup and configuration for Dynamics 365 implementations
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform, Power BI, Power Apps, Azure Data Lake
- Experience with Dataverse (previously known as Common Data Services) and Dual Write implementation
- Azure IaaS with Windows Server and SQL Database Administration
- SQL Database / Azure SQL Administration – backup, restore, maintenance plans, etc.
- Understanding of Office 365 Admin Portal, license management and Azure AD
- Understanding of Azure licensing and costing is a benefit
- Coaching and mentoring team members, conduct peer reviews and knowledge sharing initiatives
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.