ERP Specialty Sales- South
Area of expertise:
Sr Dir, Specialty Sales
As a Specialty salesperson you are a business developer with a specific focus on a given solution or set of solutions. This would typically, but not necessarily, be focused on CRM, ERP, and managed services offerings.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Generate revenue by selling Business Applications (ERP) services and appropriate accelerators and software directly to clients in the South Region.
- Handle sales on a specifically assigned solution area / offering or product that overlays other sales team territories, markets, or product lines.
- May sell consulting services, software licenses and/or maintenance/service contracts to new and/or existing/renewing accounts.
- May assist management in devising portfolio specific product specialist sales plans and strategies.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills may include:
- Strong client interface and presentation skills, with a customer focus attitude
- Skillfully navigate through complex negotiation phases
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership and innovation in addressing our customer's business needs
- Account Planning skills (utilizing the global standard 'account plan' document)
- Strong track record in managing sales pipeline and in meeting sales and delivered revenue quotas
- High level of understanding of Avanade solutions, Microsoft products and technology services, Accenture industry solutions and of competitive offerings
- Strong track record of selling complex IT projects and solution selling
- Able to leverage extensive network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence Strongly preferred:
- Experience selling outsourcing / managed services deals and/or other large-scale engagements that include significant offshore delivery.
- Experience leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You likely have 8+ years relevant sales experience with target technology
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
- 5+ years' experience leading people and/or projects
Scope of Work: Nature of work:
- Business or thought leader with full operational accountability for a portfolio of large, complex, and strategic projects/programs/customers
- Primarily responsible for directing alignment and integration of operations and strategy
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.