ERP Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
Note: Pls answer the language question = Yes, ALTHOUGH YOU MAY NOT KNOW SPANISH. ONLY ENGLISH IS REQUIRED
The ERP Center of Excellence
The CoE of Malaga is the leading place for Avanade's Dynamics ERP 365 offering in Europe. By joining this center, you'll have the chance to:
-Be part of our Center of Excellence for Avanade ERP Market Unit, serving our customers all around Europe.
-Have the opportunity to work directly with our customers, being in the Front Line of their Business Process Transformation.
-Join a large Team striving to be at latest and cutting-edge technologies around Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.
-Enjoy one of the best places to live in South of Spain, with more than 300 of sunny days a year!
ERP Solution Architect
The ERP Architect will be responsible for providing expertise in selling, shaping, defining, implementing and quality assuring Avanade’s ERP engagements. Involved from an early stage of pre-sales, you will be a senior member of the team that leads the client through to successful delivery. Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the solution and its intended benefits from first contact until transition to support. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage and will act as a trusted advisor to the client throughout the relationship. Key areas of focus are value and benefits management, solution envisioning, enterprise architecture, solutions landscape design, and project planning, as well as business input to proposal development and client sales activities.
· Strong client leadership and engagement skills up to C-level
· Ability to lead conversations and influence without line authority
· Strong business transformation skills
· Demonstrable presales experience
· Expert in understanding clients’ business problems and defining engagements that deliver the benefits that clients seek
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· ERP sales
· Lead the definition of solutions based on MS Dynamics 365 ERP – define engagement outcomes and business benefits, high-level scope, architecture, implementation approach and effort estimates
· Lead pre-sales workshops
· Build strong client relationships through the pre-sales process
· Participate in client presentations
· Participate in industry events and forums presenting the Avanade ERP POV, solutions and capability
· Active participant and consulting leader within the Global ERP community
· ERP engagement delivery
· Fulfill managing architect role on ERP engagements participating in all phases from envisioning and planning through execution and stabilization
· Define ERP technical and application architectures, participate in detailed design, development and testing phases
· Conduct QA reviews of ongoing projects
· Be a subject matter expert for ERP and industry related topics
· ERP capability
· Conduct training for regional resources
· Provide input on ERP asset needs
· Work with ERP Solutions team and area/regional solution teams and practices to develop and refine specific assets
· Maintain ready availability of ERP demos, labs, prototypes
· Develop relationship with ERP team in Microsoft Europe
· Understand the ERP product roadmap, release dates and launch activities
· Escalate learnings, challenges and feedback from Avanade clients and European ERP community to Avanade Global and/or Microsoft
· Support relationship with Accenture
· Participate in briefings and education sessions on MS Dynamics 365 ERP
· Support relationship with solution alliance partners
· Develop understanding of alliance partner products and how to implement for client solutions
· Support regions in leveraging alliance partner products as appropriate
· Escalate learnings, challenges and feedback from Avanade clients and the European ERP community to Avanade global and partners as appropriate
· 7 + years client-facing experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP
· Strong consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective
· Deep industry experience in either Retail or Professional services
· Demonstrated engagement leadership and execution experience
· Business Process Analysis and Design
· Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas
· Fluency (Written and oral) in English
· Second language (Italian, German, French) is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline or equivalent
· MBA/ Master’s degree preferred
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.