Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
If you are a collaborator who loves solving human problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships, then Avanade is the place for you. Avanade teams and colleagues are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
As a part of this role, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in D365 F&O and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a D365 F&O Program Manager aligned to our Delivery Management Practice, you are responsible for successful delivery of Dynamics ERP projects to Avanade clients through effectively leading a team of people, methodologies, and technologies throughout the project life cycle. You create and implement work plans for Dynamics ERP projects and programs, and support translation of group strategy into objectives.
Day-to-Day You Will:
- Be accountable for Dynamics ERP project delivery success, managing scope, budget, and timing
- Act as the point of contact for resolving all issues from clients, vendors, and employees
- Prepare and manage quality plans and schedules
- Determine the approach to be used on a project based on the understanding of the client's requirements
- Design a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the project
- Direct and motivate the project team
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders
- Successfully manage client expectations
- Report project progress to the steering committee
- Assist the sales department in creating proposals for prospects or existing clients
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Results oriented/self-directed ability to drive change in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen, with outstanding client interface and presentation skills
- 'Customer Focus' approach, with a track record of driving initiatives and outstanding team performance
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Strong time management skills
- Passion for learning
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies, including waterfall, iterative and incremental methodologies. Knowledge of agile and scaled agile methods such as SAFE and Nexus are an additional asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Platform and Microsoft Project Global
- Knowledge of ERP implementations is a must
- Knowledge of driving a program with multiple projects is desirable
- Proven knowledge of multi-site roll-out deployments
- Experience with solutioning is an additional advantage
- You need to be fluent in one of the following Nordic languages - Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
What we offer:
- Fantastic colleagues
- An international work environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Clear paths to develop your best self
- Generous well being compensations
- A promise to support you at all times during your career with us.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Joining Avanade means working in a place where you are able to do your best and find your potential. Our working environment is built on inclusion and approach to challenges is based on not fearing them. At Avanade we have focus on sustainability and encourage our colleagues to participate in local and global initiatives. We want each person to feel valued, supported and rewarded. This also means that Avanade is a very inspiring place to work. Each of us brings something special to the mix and we strive to make that mix work. We bring the best people in the world together, regardless of who they are or where they come from. That is our plan to succeed in the competitive, continuously changing and global marketplace.
For helping you to progress we provide you a personal training plan and an own Career Advisor. Our consultants spend an average of 80 hours per year on education: technical training, leadership training, delivery training, language education and more. We also enjoy having fun together, our Engagement Team works hard for creating memorable events for all employees.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!