Area of expertise:
As a ERP Delivery Manager you will lead large and complex project teams and/or programs and will be accountable for the overall managenemt, planning and delivery for assigned programs/projects. You are responsible for the succesful delivery of the services and corresponding customers satisfaction. You will directly involved in channel development and key sales pursuits and may serve as a Career Manager or a provide technical/ mentorship to colleagues.
Day a day you will:
- Actively participate in key pursuits
- Engage customers in meaningful dialogue about their business to mutually explore opportunities
- Actively participating in Market Unit channel development
- Oversee and lead development, implementation and maintenance of the Project Work plan
- Approve estimates and estimate assumptions for the project's schedule, effort and cost
- Coordinate service levels and agreements and prioritize resources across projects and programs
- Lead the delivery of the contracted solution on the program level at the agreed upon term, cost (ODE), schedule and quality level.
- Is responsible for overall project approval
- Provide project leadership to appropriate offshore, onshore and near shore workforce.
- Manage overall project/programs risks, making adjustments as necessary and obtaining buy-in from senior management.
- Ensure understanding of stakeholders goals and expectations, address any misalignment and monitor and control the program to meet/exceed the agreed expectations.
- Manage delivery portfolio - monitoring, escalating and resolving issues
- Have ultimate accountability for the overall development and integration of requirements.
- Provide oversight to management of relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors and own-key relationships
- Adhere to Market and Managed Delivery's guidelines and procesess.
- Accountable for compliance with corporate standards (legal, commercial, methodoly, etc.) thought the delivery process
- Represent the project team at client meetings. Obtain buy-in from senior management for all critical projects plans, commitments and changes
- Provide strategic direction to all change management and change enablement process throughtout project duration
Key role skills & capability requirements:
- Experience successfully managing multiple large, ongoing, high risk, high revenue interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of customers business goals
- Track record of successful sales activities involving large, strategic projects
- Track record of establishment and maintaining successful relationship with C-suite level customers. Able to articulate value delivered in a manner that drives and influences customer commitment and future partnership
- Advanced level understanding of financial management practices as relate to projects and programs
- Significant experience managing risk effectively
- Deep understanding and application of various delivery methodologies
- Successful track-record of Systems Integration Delivery
- Applications assessments & requirements
- Application Design & Architecture
- Process & Functional design
- Application implementation - succesful track-record of Technology Consulting
- Technology Diagnosis & assessmentinvolving large, strategic project
Preferred certifications: Certification in Project Management (PMI)
Preferred years of work experience: You will likely have 5 years of increasingly diverse or complex experience
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.