ERP D365 Project Delivery Manager, West Region
Area of expertise:
Avanade’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM consulting professionals design, customize, develop, deploy, and integrate enterprise Dynamics business application solutions for Avanade and its clients. This involves identifying, crafting and mapping the business processes to the application with a diverse set of environments where there could be additional solutions at work. Facilitating and support Business Transformation at our clients is what we do day in, day out.
As a Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for successful delivery of D365 ERP and CRM projects to Avanade clients through organization, management and monitoring of people, methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle. The D365 Delivery Manager works closely with both internal Avanade and client partners from requirements gathering through full implementation and must demonstrate capacity to encourage and sustain delivery of quality work by the Avanade ERP or CRM delivery team. You will identify and implement ongoing improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support improvements in productivity, efficiency, issue resolution and cost. You are an experienced portfolio or delivery lead that leads and manages their own projects in addition to managing the Business Applications project and services portfolio of annual $20M.
Do you want to work in an environment that supports you? We believe in gender equity and an inclusive community! We offer a comprehensive benefits package: generous vacation allowance, disability coverage, retirement plans, paid maternity and paternity leave, life insurance, extended benefits to cover items that support your well-being, health, dental and vision insurance, professional development and paid Microsoft certification opportunities.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring alignment to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, while monitoring, reporting and responding to issues and risks associated with the ERP or CRM implementation project.
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including traceable requirements, appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure timely, on-budget and quality outcomes.
- Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces as well as the Clients’ business transformation team and their business partners.
- Develop and implement change-management and change-enablement processes throughout project duration.
- Conduct detailed analyses/interviews to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting engagement practices such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc., and provide input for workshops and support clients in service delivery transformation
- Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade's standard tools, drafting statements of work and presentations to clients and prospects.
You are an expert leader of Business Applications projects. You must come from a Consulting background. You should have expertise in Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM and the lifecycle of planning, implementing and maintaining such solutions. You likely have around ten years of relevant project delivery experience and five years of leading complex teams of business and technical resources to successful business outcomes.
You should be able to demonstrate key proficiencies including:
- Project/program management in complex mid to large sized programs: workplan management, scope management, financial management, contract and commercial management, vendor and ecosystem management.
- Project/program mobilization, delivery and recovery experience of Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM engagements ($2-10m)
- Business process design, systems configuration, application development, testing, localization and deployment
- Consulting to external clients on complex projects, including in project leadership roles
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and business partners, both verbally and in written form.
- You calculate Earned Value
- You mobilize a project
- You create project plans and track progress in a lifecycle management tool like Azure DevOps
- You will work with offshore
- You will foster trust with workstream leads
- You are a coach and mentor
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of proven people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
A successful candidate will likely have a PMP certification or similar and have successfully delivered multiple ERP and/or CRM projects. While Avanade is a Microsoft systems integrator, your delivery management experience need not be limited to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP or CRM portfolio. Your proven delivery management successes in other ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) or CRM (e.g. Saleforce) will make you a valuable addition to the Avanade Business Applications consulting workforce.
Since you are a Colorado candidate, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, we are providing you with salary and benefits information. The expected salary range for this role is $133,000 to $181,000. Information on benefits offered can be found here:
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.