ERP Consultant (w/m/x) - Microsoft Dynamics 365
Area of expertise:
- Support our customers in defining and implementing integrated solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Be responsible for Consulting and (partial) Project Management for ERP implementations in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Retail or Project Operations.
- Develop concepts in cooperation with the customer and coordinate them with other sub-projects.
- Be responsible for planning, budgeting, controlling, and reporting.
- Provide support in customer service and assist in pre-sales projects.
- Experience in consulting Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 or other ERP systems in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Retail or Project Operations.
- Process know-how and value flow understanding within ERP systems.
- Quick comprehension and the ability to present complex issues in a clear manner.
- Analytical skills and a solution-oriented working style.
- Willingness to work with people.
- Service-oriented thinking and acting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, German or French as a second language.
- Successful quick start: the multi-day introductory event gives you an overview of the most important tools & processes for your start (currently remote sessions).
- Personal Career Advisor by your side from day one to support, coach, network and also help you find your place and balance with us.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office in line with project activities possible.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and Microsoft certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone including private use).
- Attractive pension plan and benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance.
- Here you can find more Avanade benefits.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.