ERP Business Consultant Finance
Area of expertise:
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
If you are a collaborator who loves solving human problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships, then Avanade is the place for you. Avanade teams and colleagues are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
In your role as an ERP Business Consultant, you bridge the gap between technical consultants and our clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your ERP skills, you would drive workshops, discuss solutions and establish working relationships with Customer quickly. You would enjoy working in an environment where you can use your strengths to innovate and support our clients’ needs.
About the Job:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are the core and heart of business’ digital transformation strategy. Modern ERP systems help businesses simplify complexity to move forward and thrive in the digital age. You will help your clients solve real business problems and prepare for future challenges.
As a member of the ERP team, you would, with your expertise within Finance, assist in the solutioning and full implementation cycle of D365 for new and existing clients.
Financial business process understanding is essential, a successful candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of ERP financials. You will the lead the solution design for the financials stream engaging with clients to understand scope requirements and assisting project management to deliver the solution. You have a deep overall knowledge of Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full lifecycle ERP implementations.
Your Finance expertise and product knowledge means that you aim to become a trusted advisor, guiding the customer through the implementation and advising them of industry best practice.
This experience ideally should be gained in a large or medium sized consultancy environment.
The Business Consultant – Finance Expert:
- Be able to run workshops with Clients to determine the functional requirements for the implementation in the Finance area
- Work with the Solution architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements
- Be able to describe and demonstrate how standard Financial processes are performed on D365 Finance and Operations.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of D365 Finance in the following module areas
- General Ledger (Inc. Chart of Accounts, Financial Dimensions)
- Cash and Bank
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Consolidation and Elimination
- Cost Apportionment
- Budgeting and Budget control
- Standard financial Reporting (including Management Reporter)
- Identifies gaps between the desired future business processes and product requirements against the processes directly supported by the Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Analyses the process gaps and identifies possible solutions
- Design and describe the possible Extensions, reports, integration and workflow (RICEW) requirements
- Designs the configuration to meet the business process and product requirements
- Liaise with on shore or off shore developers to work with Technical solutions for the gaps identified
- Conducts Microsoft Dynamics training for conference room pilot participants
- Assists in translating requirements into test conditions and scenarios for product, performance, and user acceptance testing
- Transfer your knowledge to the customer stakeholders during handover
- For international rollouts, guide Customers for localization features
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of statutory and management reports.
- Ideally be certified at an Associate level on D365 Finance (having passed the MB-300 Dynamics Core and MB-310 Dynamics Finance exams
- Have good communication skills in both Swedish and English
What we offer:
- Fantastic colleagues
- An international work environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Clear paths to develop your best self
- Generous well being compensations
- A promise to support you at all times during your career with us.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.