ERP Business Consultant - Finance
Area of expertise:
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
If you are a collaborator who loves solving human problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships Avanade is the place for you. Avanade teams and colleagues are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
In your role as an ERP Business Consultant, you are the bridge between technical consultants and our clients. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You enjoy working in an environment where you can use your strengths to innovate and support our clients’ needs.
About The Job:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are the core and heart of businesses digital transformation strategy. Modern ERP systems help businesses simplify complexity to move forward and thrive in the digital age. You will help your clients solve real business problems and prepare for future challenges.
As a member of the ERP team, you will collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical, admininistrative and / or operational support.
The Business Consultant:
- Analyses and designs new business processes
- Works with the application architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements
- Uses the business process requirements to drive out product requirements and metrics
- Sets up and maintains the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Works with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the solution
- Identifies gaps between the desired future business processes and product requirements against the processes directly supported by the Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Analyses the process gaps and identifies possible solutions
- Design and describe the possible Extensions, reports, integration and workflow (RICEW) requirements
- Designs the configuration to meet the business process and product requirements
- Develops an application prototype and conducts a conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore gap resolution options
- Conducts Microsoft Dynamics training for conference room pilot participants
- Assists in translating requirements into test conditions and scenarios for product, performance, and user acceptance testing
- Specifies the functional design of the RICEW components
- Conducts functional testing of each RICEW component.
As an Finance & Operations Specialist You Will:
- Implement Finance processes (G/L, A/P, A/R, FA)
- Work together with the customer finance business owner and other stakeholders
- Setup the finance processes in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O)
- Transfer your knowledge to finance customer stakeholders
- For international rollouts, follow the local D365 F&O partner Finance Consultant especially for localization features
- Identify with the Finance / Accounting team and external partner any conflicts between core model processes and local regulations
- Identify new change requests
- Write the Functional Design Descriptions for Change Requests
- Test developments of Change Requests
- Liaise with on shore or off shore developers in order to fix bugs
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of statutory and management reports.
Ideally, Your Experience Includes:
- At least one ERP implementation methodology
- Conducting workshops together with Clients
- Driving Finance stream in implementation projects
- Great communication skills in both Swedish and English
What we offer:
- Fantastic colleagues
- An international work environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Clear paths to develop your best self
- Generous well being compensations
- A promise to support you at all times during your career with us.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.