Dynamics ERP Senior Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
As a Dynamics AX/365 ERP Senior Solution Architect, you are client-facing, responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. You will act as an advocate for the client; you are the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. You design and build system prototypes.
· Establishes global ERP architecture by integrating Dynamics AX/365 solutions across functional lines
· Support to the sales team in deal shaping. Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements. Accountable for the feasibility and overall estimates
· Developing a staffing model to successfully implement the project and creating a Statement of Work.
· Translates customer's processes and requirements into an AX/365 solution, including systems integrations and recommended ISV's or best of breed solutions
· Maintains project team accomplishments by establishing and monitoring milestones; communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports
· Validates ERP system performance by defining metrics to measure business and operations systems success
· Prepares clients to use ERP solution by analyzing business and operations changes; re-defining new responsibilities and actions; defining training and re-training programs
· Manages customer relationship by providing support; communicating ERP standards; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
· Updates job knowledge by tracking ERP applications; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Establishes partner collaborations for his business domain
Preferred Education Background:
· You will likely possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
Preferred Work Experience:
· 9+ years of relevant work experience
· Dynamics AX/365 for Finance & Operations module experience with one or more of the following: Accounting & Finance (including Project Accounting), Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Production Control (Process), Manufacturing, Warehouse, Master Planning or Transportation Management
Energy, Oil & Gas experience is a plus
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.