Dynamics CRM / Power Platform consultant
Area of expertise:
Dynamics CRM / Power Platform Consultant
Note: Pls answer all the language question = Yes, ALTHOUGH YOU MAY NOT KNOW SPANISH. ONLY ENGLISH IS REQUIRED. It's a failure of our system, we're working on it.
- Be part of our Center of Excellence for Avanade Digital Sales & Services Market Unit, serving our customers all around Europe
- Have the opportunity to work directly with our customers, being in the Front Line of their Business Process Transformation.
- Join a large Team striving to be at latest and cutting edge technologies around Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM & Power platform
- Enjoy one of the best place to live in South of Spain, with more than 300 of sunny days a year!
- Have a deep understanding of Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM & Power Platform offering
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with customers
- Demonstrable experience in customer's business processes analysis
- Relevant experiences working with Dynamics CRM or Power Platform
- Experience in at least one of the following technology, Unified Service Desktop, Field Services or Voice of Customer
- Adherence to project methodology
- Availability for travelling.
Nice to have:
- Spanish language.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification.
- Database technical skills.
- Experience around other Microsoft Dynamics CRM related technologies (PowerApps, Lithium Conector, Scribe or PowerBI for example)
Key Selling Points
- Belonging to a high performance team delivering innovative customer engagement experiences for customers throughout Europe
- Be part of a fast growing team
- Have an international experience, working with customers in different countries in Europe
- Be always fresh with cutting-edge technologies
- Live in an unbeatable location, Málaga, the perfect place for life/work balance
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.